Posts by Orteez
62 posts total, newest first.
Need help decrypting microsoft word documentsin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Nvm, it doesn't work I clicked on the wrong word document. Every time I open one of the encrypted word documents it says this document isn't password protected but it is. I still open it after wards and I still have to tNeed help decrypting microsoft word documentsin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I downloaded a couple of microsoft word 2007 documents that are encrypted with a password. I need help finding a decrypter or if there is another way to remove then that's fine too.C++ programming HW NEED TO FINISH TONIGHT AND EMAIL TO MY TEACHER URGENT HELP NEEDEDin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - noooooo i failed :'(
it sucks to be me right now i hate programmingC++ programming HW NEED TO FINISH TONIGHT AND EMAIL TO MY TEACHER URGENT HELP NEEDEDin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Right now we're doing loops and I have to make 2 little tiny mini programs. I don't know what code to right for the first program or the second program. First program is basically when you enter a 2 or more digit number Anyway to crack or bypass microsoft word document encryption passwords?in General - I forgot but I think the school uses microsoft word 2007. I'll check it tomorrow and post back.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.