Posts by Demented420
242 posts total, newest first.
CS:S Hack V84 [NONSTEAM]in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - How do i stop it from getting me kicked as soon as I join game? #NonsteamQuestion: Colored Player Modelsin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - are there any colored player skins out there? Not chams or anything injectable...just something to help me spot people out better when they peak.
Any info on this would be appreciated!MASSIVE GIVE AWAY!! - Over 50+ keys And Day Method for 50+ keys aday to be given awayin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - 169
I'd like 2 keys
skype is Demented420BanCandy tool working?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - So far I haven't heard if anyone has been banned yet, but I doubt their looking at the reports. They get so many everyday from all the bad players reporting everyone who kills them.MW3 .NET External ESP v2.12 [1.9.433]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=alan95;6115429]That also removes the snap lines but, still, a very good point indeed. I have implemented your solution, and it will suffice. :)
Now just one item remains, to be able to change the name "font color
Showing the 5 most recent posts.