Posts by GOD-
42 posts total, newest first.
All my threads are getting deleted. Can anyone help?in Marketplace Talk - I did a giveaway for an expedia hotel refund and now that it's over I posted my thread at least 4 times and it got deleted every time. The first 3 times was understandable but after I reviewed all the rules and made sureBuying/Selling SE'd items service - Anyone interested?in Marketplace Talk - I'm more interested of being a thrift shop for SE'd items. Meaning I'll buy almost any of your SE'd items. I have a large customer base that will buy a lot.dealing with scammers on ebay when selling digital products lol...in Marketplace Talk - You just have to be smart about it. I sold over 200 high risk digital items on eBay such as high value egift cards and only received 3 disputes.
How did I do it? In every listing I put something of this sort. It might sEmail Bombing Servicein Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Check my thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1436211What I can offer to this forum - Let me know if there's interest! Uber - VCC - GC ++in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Majestic;14239199]
I am 100% sure number 1,2,4 are allowed.
For #3, I am not sure, but I don't see why not
For #4, it's ok as long as it's not carded
For #5, it maybe against the rule, you'll have to ask mod[/QUO
Showing the 5 most recent posts.