Posts by Gametrusion
32 posts total, newest first.
Elastic Giftcard Shop [STEAM/PSN/XBOX/ITUNES/GOOGLE PLAY ] ✅CHEAP✅Guaranteed✅in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - +1 vouch. Bought a $50 google play gift card from him. Delivers fast (5 mins) and card works .🔥🔥BEST LOL Account Shop | NA / EUW / EUNE / LAN / WARRANTY | Price Match🔥🔥in League of Legends Marketplace - I am interested added you on IMTrove Account for a League Accountin League of Legends Marketplace - Looking for a high end League account for my personal Trove account ($250-300 value), which has 439 mastery (only 20 geode so lot of improvement to be done there). I have numerous 20k PR classes, the highest being my 28kTrove Account for a League Accountin Trove Marketplace - Looking for a high end League account for my personal Trove account, which has 439 mastery (only 20 geode so lot of improvement to be done there). I have numerous 20k PR classes, the highest being my 28k pr Neon Ninja. IUnranked * Legit * 103 Champions * Nice Skins (60 total) and Chromas * Full Accessin League of Legends Marketplace - Added you on IM
Showing the 5 most recent posts.