Posts by Adim2P
18 posts total, newest first.
Osiris Release 5.3.2023in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=arbatan;15352964]that's strange i used osiris on multiple computers and different accounts and not a single crash or bug, you sure you're not running other programs with it ?[/QUOTE]
Nope, no programs running witOsiris Release 5.3.2023in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=prolikeme101;15352902]Just use what's provided in this thread and you wont have any problems. dont stress yourself out[/QUOTE]
No luck with the provided files as well, game completely crashes on InjectOsiris Release 5.3.2023in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Adim2P;15352854]Thanks, I'll try it on a dummy first, found the VAC Bypass Repo and the Osiris cheat itself, I'll compile it myself to lessen the signature use[/QUOTE]
Wew, no luck with my system, compiled everytOsiris Release 5.3.2023in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=prolikeme101;15352842]Yes, I only use everything that is provided in this thread. I am not a programmer and I dont know how to compile or what so. just dont forget to use the vac bypass everytime you play before yOsiris Release 5.3.2023in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=prolikeme101;15352643]Im using it almost everyday and everytime I play cs for almost a month now and Im still on green trust factor. Went from gn3 - lem. Just using inventory/skin changer and aimbot/silent aim. Ju
Showing the 5 most recent posts.