Posts by durges1012
528 posts total, newest first.
[Selling] Warrock Account LVL62..LVL36..LVL34in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - All i have to say is that 140 euros???? seriously?!?! Thats over $150 USD....
Btw.... I dont know if you knew this but you can no longer change your email with nexon.Selling DayZ Key's $5 - Deal on Bulk Order'sin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - You guys know you are all buying stolen keys.... Right?Selling steam and origin accaunts Cheap & Legitin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Expworer.exe;6460894]
I won’t go first in any situation. I accept only Official Middle Man if the buyer needs one.
- I do not trade unless stated otherwise.
- Post before adding so I know who you are
- All accoTrading my steam account to another accin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=SaKKx;6292032]Hey guys, Im trading my steam account to another one with mw3?
If u guys wanna se my account add me at skype and ill show you!
Skype: david_lundahl[/QUOTE]
successfully traded with SaKKx :)trading Steamacc with Skyrimin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Strygwianer;6310138]got hl2 and portal too[/QUOTE]
I have a steam account with far cry 2 (has dlc too), mw2, Ibomber defense (pacific DLC), and Ibomber defence
Showing the 5 most recent posts.