Posts by imi1234
3 posts total, newest first.
I need help to decrypt an unturned hack with fiddlerin Unturned Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=LinkyStart;14261983]Well I downloaded a hack for "Unturnded" a game of zombies in steam free to play and this is protected by HWID, I'm trying to add my HWID with "Fiddler 4" but when I open the process (hack) it Is the unturned cheating community dead?in Unturned Discussions & Help - Why are there no new unturned cheats anymore? I searched on 10000000000000 places on the internet, from free unturned cheats to sources.
and all of them are outdated or crash when you play with it, i even searched on youI'm looking for cheat.in Unturned Discussions & Help - I m looking for a cheat too, i have been searching all around internet for good paid or free unturned cheats, but i dont see a free/paid unturned cheat that is for the new 3.29.0.1. i have tryed older cheats of unturned
Showing the 3 most recent posts.