Posts by hotfranc
8 posts total, newest first.
[SOLVED] How big is the chance to get banned?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I know i looked at the forums but i was just wondering if there was others[SOLVED] How big is the chance to get banned?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Is there a good safe hack for XP ?MW2 Extreme Edition V4.2 (1.2.208) + Hotkeysin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - ok but everyone has the same amount of bars ?
and there is only the 3rd person view that worksMW2 Extreme Edition V4.2 (1.2.208) + Hotkeysin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I tried but when do i know when i'm host ?
i know im noob but when do i need to start the hack ?MW2 Extreme Edition V4.2 (1.2.208) + Hotkeysin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - How does it is working, i cant get the things working ? I only get the 3rd person to work
Thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.