Posts by visdom01992
7 posts total, newest first.
VisualFX™ | Radar hack | VSAT | No Recoilin Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - DO NOT USE! THIS HAS BEEN DETECTED![MW3 1.9.453] ESP & Aimbotin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=-InSaNe-;6766168]Since a lot of you guys were having problems... this is more like a emergency release to buy me some time to finish some other things... The aimbot isn't completely finished yet. I still have to dElite Tool - ClanTag + Elite Title [STEAM 1.9.448]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jorndel;6733837]
I wonder...
Maybe if you had read a little on what you press, you would know.
http://i.imgur.com/1YCR2.png[/QUOTE]
Oh my God..I feel so stupid now. Thanks alot Jorndel ;-)Elite Tool - ClanTag + Elite Title [STEAM 1.9.448]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jorndel;6733729]
There is no fix for it. From what I know.
So live with it. Do you die if someone see you have a FNG as background?
If you ain't happy about what you get, then don't use this.
THANKS![/QU[MW3 1.9.448] Multi-Tools 1.9.3R6in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=NightmareTX;6677568]lols x3 thanks. I know what I mean.[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much, that Specular Models thing LOOKS FUCKING SWEET! Reflections and all. Fucking love it, I wish they made cod like that(without al
Showing the 5 most recent posts.