Posts by Devonsnow510
5 posts total, newest first.
looking a for a tmodloader cheat that worksin Terraria Hacks - QTRHacker hacker works.Client i've been working on for yearsin Terraria Hacks - this looks hella dope. cant wait for release, Also? Is this for tmodloader or terraria?QTRHacker Fully Rewritten[3.1]in Terraria Hacks - Does this work with terraria version 1.4.3.2? Because this is the error I get
https://imgur.com/a/oFSrKgX
It only seems to work on Tmodloader 1.3 for meDBD Lag Switch/Teleport Clone V1in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - this doesnt work for me. it says it "activates" when it does the countdown when i scroll down but the lag switch doesnt work, I restarted my computer and stuff and nothing happens :(DBD Lag Switch/Teleport Clone V1in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - The lag switch just doesnt enable, I have netbalancer and ahk and restarted my pc but it does the 3,2,1 countdown then "Enables" But nothing happens
Showing the 5 most recent posts.