Posts by 0rbit
212 posts total, newest first.
XUID Generatorin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=Blubb1337;3351155]If you guys don't stop arguing I will simply delete all your argueing posts + get you banned for a few days/weeks.
So either STFU or behave. Mhmkay?[/quote]
Oh bloody typical. Just when I've goRussianin Call of Duty Black Ops Help - If it's complaining about missing zone whatever when you've set everything to Russian, you could try validating the game files in Steam. It might automatically download the Russian stuff for you.
(Set Steam to Russian ->[Opinion]Favourite Operating system?in Coders Lounge - Oh snap bobo
I don't know what to say... :eek: Well I suppose I'd like to thank my family, my friends, and all those who've helped me along the way. This one's for you, ma! :D :D[Opinion]Favourite Operating system?in Coders Lounge - Win7 really. At first I was all like "omg must stick with xp I luffles it so", but really at this stage I've grown to prefer 7. There's no point sticking with XP anymore imo.NTAuthority left alteriw :(in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Actually it says right there, "we are looking for people to help us dev aIW/aOps".. Ie. it's still coming if they can get some skilled coders on side ;)
Also [quote]On a side-note: NTAuthority thought it was funny to me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.