Posts by Alliance
55 posts total, newest first.
XTrap or HGWC Errorin CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=dani883345;9046927]Just like here... Also, after a lot of time, I can enter crossfire now, what about you?[/QUOTE]
Yes. I guess it was the servers since I logged on and it was near empty.XTrap or HGWC Errorin CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=dani883345;9046071]Deleting hosts file is not an option, but modifying it. Did this error occour after deleting hosts file? If so (but I also recommend you do this anyway), use restore system tool to a point beforXTrap or HGWC Errorin CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=dani883345;9045794]Did you choose to replace for the both folders? If so, it looks like the files doesn't work for you (that's rare,because I tested the files in 2 different pc's,one with Windows XP, and another wXTrap or HGWC Errorin CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=dani883345;9045602]Try this (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/243-crossfire-help/764275-x-trap-downloding-stuck.html#post9041714) out, there you have download + scans.[/QUOTE]
I downloaded your files and I received an eXTrap or HGWC Errorin CrossFire Help - Everyone seems to be having some issue or another. My patcher does open and that's good news but XTrap won't load/respond. I have been trying for hours and I'm definitely not making progress. The first image is where xtr
Showing the 5 most recent posts.