Posts by Kanjinn
13 posts total, newest first.
DAVE SPOTTED ON BIKE!in General - Small legs small penis...
Should I be disgusted or happy?
I'll go for happy =DEnd is here!in General - [quote=EndRiT;1806659]Surfing is for faggots. Go ride some dick, faggot.
http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09c/SurferBarcroft_450x300.jpg[/quote]
I might suck but not ride dick =.=
Life is good
Just get a good Hello Everyone!in Member Introduction & Return - Or you could just put me in CS with no remorse of getting out and I will feel what CS feels like every day of my life..
Do it...
Will help people recognize what I'll do to them if they annoy me =DSOMEONE PLEASE. Request a mod. (CA)in Flaming & Rage - I request a M16A3 modded to an Arctic Wolf with the Rags.WHY WONT ...in Flaming & Rage - I know how you're feeling.
Dave won't let me suck his cock.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.