Posts by BumbleBeeXtremeStepTeam#3
52 posts total, newest first.
Does anyone have this problem?in Combat Arms Discussions - seems people are not listening, i said I reinstalled it 5 times and used CCleaner to clean my registry and everything else, and why the fuck are there like 4 comments about N00B's hack?Does anyone have this problem?in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Soulja Boy Tell"Em™;4565368]Reinstall cuz ur game is messed up![/quote]
I've Reinstalled it 5 timesDoes anyone have this problem?in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Roger Smith;4558001]Nope, reinstall CA?
Add CA to DEP?[/quote]
I added CA to DEP, and removed it but i still get the same problemDoes anyone have this problem?in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=pandalizer;4557790]naw, its just you BOOBStitsvagina /gewd[/quote]
r u cereal? screw this game.Does anyone have this problem?in Combat Arms Discussions - i saw a video of some guy having the same problem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXCs46TB7wQ
bugging the shit outta me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.