Posts by devopsguy
6 posts total, newest first.
Android hack - trying to understand the conceptsin Android OS - Hello Folks,
I've noticed a couple of hacks being sold for pubg mobile android / ios. Now, I understand that no one can spoonfeed, but I am trying to understand the concept here. These hacks aren't some scripts built Assault cube read from memoryin C# Programming - I am new to hacking with prior experience in programming (mostly python).
I have the permanent (green) memory address of Ammo / Bullets for assault cube (used cheat engine).
1. I want to read the number of bullets froYouTube To MP3 Downloaderin Visual Basic Programming - can you please share the source so that we can also learn how you accomplished that? I am in middle of learning C++ so this would help.Looking for a mentor - willing to payin Programming Tutorials - [QUOTE=MikeRohsoft;14276263]Now you download Cheat Engine and solve the Tutorial without skipping.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you. Which tutorial are we referring to here?
Edit --- Ooh, I am guessing there would be a walk throughLooking for a mentor - willing to payin Programming Tutorials - Thanks for the heads up about sk1pe and d1scord.
About self-learning, I've already got the basics in place. Never been a fan of udemy, hell I could drop my courses about Kubernetes and Release Pipeline there but its a u
Showing the 5 most recent posts.