Posts by Starchomp
4 posts total, newest first.
Got any Cracking related questions ? Ask them (For Beginners )in Cracking - [QUOTE=poor2rich;14265439]Since OP abandoned thread I'll be glad to answer those questions guys =)
Using public combo lists is fine. Yes somebody ( many somebodies will be running the same combo lists as well and gettinIs it possible to crack free picks or Shuttershock accounts?in Cracking - Is it possible? They're super popular among designers because of the vectors and stock images they provide.
Have anyone tried cracking them before?Tutorials or guides on how to start cracking accountsin Cracking - Mainly PSN accounts . I tried YouTube tutorials and I know how to put combo lists and start searching and all but most of those softwares either don't work or crash after few mins
Are there any good programs I can us750k+ HQ COMBO #4 | GUARANTEED HITS | GAMING & SPOTIFY & STREAMING | Minecraft...in Combolists / Configs - Thanks. So far no luck though :/
Showing the 4 most recent posts.