Posts by S60t5
5 posts total, newest first.
Macro Bloody Musein Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Video works.Macro Bloody Musein Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Will the no recoil macro work for any game such as BO4 all weapons?Macros import?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hello guys, I need some help here hopefully somebody is familiar with the bloody mouse software. I'm trying to import a Macro/Script in the bloody software but when I hit the tab headshot my file doesn't show in the filNo Recoil for Bloody Mouse/A4 Tech X7in Rainbow Six: Siege - Hi guys I need help here, Is there a way I can import other macros into the bloody software ? For example I purchase BO4 macros from Macrokingz but I don’t like their software they included so How would I go by importingMacro/Scripts import?in Help & Requests - Hello, How can I transfer or import macros into my bloody T50 gaming mouse? I purchase COD black ops 4 macros from Macrokingz.com and I have no idea how to transfer to bloody gaming mouse, I’m new to this . Hopefully som
Showing the 5 most recent posts.