Posts by user44
107 posts total, newest first.
M-efti's MW3 SP Trainer 1.08 27/12in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - -------------I NEED HELP-------------
I´ve start your Trainer as Admin an have click "Find Addresses". But then the Progress Bar Value is while the scan ever by 0.
Also I cant use your functions like XP, Prepare Money,How To Make A D3D Hook (a little complement to Dead Hells hooking tut)in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Swag: Which Operating System and architecture you´ve got?How To Make A D3D Hook (a little complement to Dead Hells hooking tut)in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Swag, you´ve made the Tutorial really nice.
But I have one Problem. I have compiled the Project successfully with all includes.
But when I inject the *.dll and go In Game I dont see the Wallhack.
Can you help me plea[zYan dev]CF Public Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Hi, its a verry nice Hack. But it have some bugs atm:
- Glass Wall dont work by me
- The ESP Boxes are verry small when I look to a person from the side ( like a stripe )
- When I turn on "Wallhack" I cant see my weapKnight Coder Hack v0.1 [BETA]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Endl3ss;4898387]i dont know the bypass will load and it injects but it just wont run cf[/quote]
Ohh I know that problem.
1.) Run CCleaner and try that again
If that dont work restart you Computer and try ag
Showing the 5 most recent posts.