Posts by sup12sup
95 posts total, newest first.
[Video] Love the M60in CrossFire Discussions - [quote=epicfailure/;2793274]/naws
That's wallhacking.[/quote]
Shut up! just play ESL and you can see i dont use any hacks.
Im bad, just watch Montages from BlindRob and Evopanzar.^^[Video] Love the M60in CrossFire Discussions - [quote=Skywalker619;2793085]I saw that aimbot :D[/quote]
I hope you joke.
It isnt aimbot! if you dont believe, just register at esl.eu and fight me.[Video] Love the M60in CrossFire Discussions - [quote=projezz;2792878]u play esl csn or wogl?[/quote]
Im in esl with Whatever.
My Name is Liebe.
A international clan... nah the whole clan is dutch :D.
But im bad. I can make 30/30 Headshots/Kills (Thats why i got [Video] Love the M60in CrossFire Discussions - [quote=EviL_WaLdO;2792651]nice but there not all m60 kills /tehe[/quote]
I know, but i havent much m60 frags at this time so i take some other frags.[Video] Love the M60in CrossFire Discussions - [quote=theultimatedark;2792589]nice man nice but do u wallhack? cuz how do u know where r they[/quote]
>NO!!
I started cf after beta version.
So i have knowledge
Showing the 5 most recent posts.