Posts by ghostemage
1 posts total, newest first.
EAC Error 30005 (CreateFile failed with 32.)in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Much appreciated my man.EAC Error 30005 (CreateFile failed with 32.)in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - So, i had this problem, but fixed it. Now everytime i bypass WKE, i cant join anyone, join normal lobbies, or tab out. Though without the bypass everything is fine even tho i was playing with it for a solid 3 hours or soSaveGameEditor v3.2in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - ahh, okay. Thank you for the info my man, makes way more sense nowSaveGameEditor v3.2in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I understand the risks associated with this etc, but why is it my buddies account, that was hacked almost 2 years ago, still isnt banned though hes got legacy 3 on everyone, and no legit dates? He plays on it pretty muchTemporarily unlocking all purchasable skins, killers and survivors (no bypass needed)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Absolutely outstanding work. I can't thank you enough. I do have a question though. The Dia Hype shirt is the only exclusive i didnt get while doing this method (I got 72hrs shmock even) Is there anyway to get that? Than
Showing the 5 most recent posts.