Posts by funkyjesus
10 posts total, newest first.
GOLD ~4.8BIL - WESTin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - skype is jake.william[Paypal][NA][West] Selling Gold! $20/100M [West][NA][Paypal]in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Vash the Stampede;7601792]I find it odd that most of you claiming to have been scammed posted around the same time. Sounds more like a planned scam against him instead.[/QUOTE]
Is it? It's clear theres a lack of [Paypal][NA][West] Selling Gold! $20/100M [West][NA][Paypal]in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=HelluM;7601319]Sadly This seller is a scammer. I'm just warning any future buyers. Do not buy from this guy.[/QUOTE]
I'm not going to say he's a scammer yet, but he told me he paid me then left skype. Its been S> West goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Another fast an easy trade. He's a great guy and doesn't make you jump through a bunch of hoops just to get your gold unlike some other people.S> West goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouching for Hangman here. Wasn't even 10 minutes after I contacted him that I had my gold. As stated before he offers updated pricing at less than 20$ right now.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.