Posts by kappapride69
43 posts total, newest first.
ACCOUNT EMAILin CrossFire Discussions - Request to close. BodvarACCOUNT EMAILin CrossFire Discussions - Hello fellow MPGH users. I'm facing a huge problem. I had purchased an account with only ID&PW about 10 months ago and it was kinda expensive.Till today i've purchased over 400$ and a lot of time spent on it. Problem is CHANGING EMAILin CrossFire Help - Hello guys , i'd like to address a problem i've got and i'd like to also discuss it with whoever could provide help with it . Its been about 4 years now that i've purchased an account from a guy . The problem is i boughtLOGITECH RECOIL MACROin CrossFire Help - Anyone here has a logitech recoil macro for CF? Would really appreciate it .Logitech No-Recoil scriptin Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - Anyone knows if Faceit Anticheat detects it? I'd appreciate it .
Showing the 5 most recent posts.