Posts by Jolle98
35 posts total, newest first.
Da-Army´s Chams [inc. updates]in Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - It says something about client file being corrupted... but gj.M1911 to M1911 Silverin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - Tibirius: No,I only copy & paste from M1911 Silver :D because that was only texture to texture mod...
Pod11: No i dont keep it up,I keep it down...M1911 to M1911 Silverin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - Back in MPGH!!!! Heres a little texture mod first...
You can request mods and (hopefully) i make them :D Its a good deal you know???
Virusscan: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner (http://www.virusG36KE to P90in Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding Help - Sry guys i was playing cod games for few months but now im back and heres answers:
Don Diablo: I dont know how :D
Scorpion: THX this is really epic if somebody says thats good ;D
Im playing CAE again and PM me so i can tWhat code for Double weapons????in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - I try :) thx ;P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.