Posts by Gorgon

130 posts total, newest first.

Gorgon's CrossFire Farming Services. (North America)in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - [QUOTE=NoShame;5784462]Let's talk about business.. How much will 100k ZP cost ? I will be paying with Paypal PS: I don't give first so you will farm for me first or we can use a middle man.. My acc is SFC 5th class iGorgon's CrossFire Farming Services. (North America)in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - [QUOTE=legend321;5779460]how much to farm to captain? Z8Games (http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=5904869) Gorgon[/QUOTE] cple 10's. legend321Gorgon's CrossFire Farming Services. (North America)in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - [QUOTE=legend321;5770503]How much are the farming services or do we just work it out how much we are willing to pay Gorgon[/QUOTE] Depends on the rank you have now, and how much EXP you need to the next level. I discusGorgon's CrossFire Farming Services. (North America)in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - [QUOTE=Trust.;5769708]Just one Question: Do I pay First or will you farm for me first? Gorgon[/QUOTE] Payment is first. If it's a large payment, you pay half and then the rest after the farming services have been compleGorgon's CrossFire Farming Services. (North America)in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - 78661 EXP (Rank: SFC) 771781 EXP (Rank: 1st LT) 771781 - 78661 = 693120 (o)[Therefore], There is a requirement of 693120 EXP needed to get to 1st LT from SFC. Depending on the rates we can agree on, I cou

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us