Posts by singh79
74 posts total, newest first.
I need help From someone Knowledgablein Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=niggo;14171528]
I don’t know
To be safe I’d suggest not using anything that can link to your old account[/QUOTE]
I definitely wouldn't wanna get banned again, how about if I use credit card from difI need help From someone Knowledgablein Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=niggo;14138133]https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1422930
singh79 found something for you[/QUOTE]
Thank you sir, I finally got the fix , and I can finally play the game,
I have another question
to buy I need help From someone Knowledgablein Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=niggo;14135708]heard that buying a new harddrive helps but why not get a spoofer>[/QUOTE]
thank you sir for repying, is hard drive gonna be enough or will i have to do something with my ram or motherboard etc tooI need help From someone Knowledgablein Fortnite Discussion & Help - I have been using this site for years and it has always helped me in getting around games in many ways free of charge for which i really love it and trust it since the days i used to play Crossfire in high school
I neCrossfire Phillipines players please eyes herein CrossFire PH Discussions - I have made a clan .. i need members , the purpose was just to give some lost players a platform.. i know a lot about clan ranking and how it works and how to earn clan points...
Right now i need members for my clan i n
Showing the 5 most recent posts.