Posts by ckw100
47 posts total, newest first.
Have you noticed...?in General - [QUOTE=derkman;5782752]Can't say I've ever gotten that urge, but for mentally challenged people any contact is like Heaven for them.[/QUOTE]
i...i...i..wonder...Have you noticed...?in General - Have you ever noticed that urge you get to shake a super geek's hand... or a mentally challenged person's hand? Well have you noticed they are like to shake your hand. The mentally challenged people sure enjoy it, they aBoy sets fire to clothes with makeshift candle sensor bar.in General - Boy sets fire to clothes with makeshift candle sensor bar, paper says sensor bar is heat-powered | GoNintendo - What are YOU waiting for? (http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=172072)
Stupid people gunna be stHow To Text During Schoolin General - I think that jacket trick sums it up. XDReputationin General - I mean... does it really concern you? Maybe you should contact a administrator about it if you honestly think we have a issue here... /mmz
/rofl
Showing the 5 most recent posts.