Posts by cacahuates1
5 posts total, newest first.
CF Accin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=Voltage552;1825340]Oh is that your MSN? or email?[/quote]
email
vgctkctgctCF Accin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=Voltage552;1825322]Seems good, but I'll like to wait. :) and i am definately using a middle man (not saying I don't trust any of you, just want to be on the safe side.)[/quote]
I got you man don't worry, just cCF Accin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=Voltage552;1825249]Willing to trade my acc for an account that has...
Either... Kriss Super V or M4Custom
Accompanied by Desert Eagle Camo
Would prefer to have AWM and another pistol in it with combat axe, [Buying] Crossfire Accountsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I have this:
Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details (http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4159918)
Contact me: unsafewebpageslol@hotmail.comI want to buy a Account ...in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=Chicano71;1823289]Level higher then SFC ...
Guns 1 Zp Weapon Awm and 5 other Gp weapons
What i Pay ?
25 Euro Paypal or 50 Euro Paysafecard[/quote]
I have this:
Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clan
Showing the 5 most recent posts.