Posts by xoreaxeax
89 posts total, newest first.
Getting legacy with cheat enginein Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Empty slot: 4797478470749
Yellow flash: 4625679778869
T-800 can you update the main thread with this plzGuide about cap lockingin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Extrapolated;14443132]Pretty sure I mentioned that your method didn't work long before. /Shrug[/QUOTE]
Well I'm pretty sure you didn't make it very obvious then :) Didn't see any messages about thatGuide about cap lockingin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Just checked myself and seems I was wrong, game takes points straight from bonus currency lol. Your method would probably be the best right now, my apologiesGuide about cap lockingin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Isn't this exactly what I said in my thread? I never mentioned anything about remembering the value before adding bonus bloodpoints, I said to remove 1 mil from your total bloodpoints when scanning. This works because thsavegame error help!in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - If anyone else is experiencing save errors and has a backup of their old one add me on IM, I can fix it for a small fee :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.