Posts by coolcat_mia
9 posts total, newest first.
Cheap PC Setup for Gaming?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - Thanks for making this thread, OP, and all who have answered. I also have +- similar budget with the OP. This thread is a good reference for me.artists: what's your setup?in Art & Graphic Design - What's your review of using cintiq companion 2? Is it a good choice? I'm interested to buy one, but have no any friend who use it, so I have no any real review.Butterfly Macro with iPhonein Galleries - It's good. Post more if you have another good ones. It's a nice result.[AHK] Anti-Recoil (or) AutoFirein Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - Has anyone tried BLURREDDOGE's version of the hack? Want to try but wait for any reviews, first. LOLWhat's the likelihood of being detected when using cheat engine for unlimited ammo?in Red Dead Redemption 2 Hacks - Is it really worth the risk? I haven't use any cheat since installing RDR2, but I do want to try some of them.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.