Posts by wap101
76 posts total, newest first.
Modern Warfare® 3 - UNLOCKER v. 1.0.1 [1.9.461]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the Hack, works good but some things are still a bit off, I had to go and use every single gun to unlock attachments and camos, didn't have to get a kill but had to use them for it to realize it should be max MW2 Auto-QuickScope v2 [Updated 5th August]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - This is awesome, worked like a charm and easy too. Was pullin off sick shots with all the sniper rifles.. not just the intervention. And across maps as well. Thanks for this its super fun to use.
Wap101SP/ Spec Ops Console Unlockerin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - This didnt work.. Well it kinda does, but when I went to play overwatch in Spec Ops with a friend.. and typed in Godmode into the console.. weird things happen.. It gives ME godmode.. not my friend, and it would unsync oSP/ Spec Ops Console Unlockerin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - May sound like a dumb question.. how do I turn off Avg? I tryed to turn off the resident shield which I think turned it off, then tryed to dl Winject and it still came up as a virus and was deleted.. I dont get it. How dSP/ Spec Ops Console Unlockerin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Are there any injectors that dont come up as viruses?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.