Posts by j0shnull
7 posts total, newest first.
hash (#) v1 - premium internal multi-cheatin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I just got VAC'd too. Most likely due to not injecting with Manual Mapping, as I could not get it to work at all. Kept throwing errors back at me.
I'm not fussed, just a heads up, make sure you are properly injecting anhash (#) v1 - premium internal multi-cheatin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Post proof?hash (#) v1 - premium internal multi-cheatin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=alex261014;14335617]Detected, vac after a few rounds[/QUOTE]
Which other cheats have you used?Skin changer v3 updatein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - lmao! //////////Skin changer v2 updatein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - evolvedspice I really appreciate the effort trying to keep this updated. Been using it within the 14 hours and its been perfect. I was hoping you'd have done another update but I fully understand it must be a pain for yo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.