Posts by SlakingUsedSlackOff
16 posts total, newest first.
Paying for the removal of cosmetics from my account!in Dead by Daylight Marketplace - Still looking for anybody who can do this I just want only the cosmetics removed I have some people who want to do it by basically resetting my account then adding back my perks items and offerings but I just want cosmetPaying for the removal of cosmetics from my account!in Dead by Daylight Marketplace - So I wanted to ask how much you would charge for this?
The removal of all clothes - outfit sets, charms, and killer weapons that aren't starter account "default".
How safe it is if I get reported by team mates and killerPaying for the removal of cosmetics from my account!in Dead by Daylight Marketplace - Looking for some one with the skills to fit the bills.
I want to get rid of all my event cosmetics from my account so it will be like I never even got them.
I mean everything from clothes to charms to weapon skins I ju[Original]Dead By Daylight Bloodpoint/Prestige/Legacy Service!in Dead by Daylight Marketplace - How do I get a hold of you to talk about your services and purchasing them I tryed adding you on IM but its not working and not hearing anything back so I dont know if its working do I have to add you on my friends list 2 Killer Glitch and Legion Infinite Mending Bug (WARNING!)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Sorry if im being confusing there looking a match style stastics like league of legends does for its history so if they see you using those two addons together or even separate but for a lof of your games youll get it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.