Posts by ibloom
4 posts total, newest first.
D4| All champs| 60K BE| NA| VETERAN ACCOUNT|96 Skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - bumpbump please help me get rid of this its ruining my lifeD4| All champs| 60K BE| NA| VETERAN ACCOUNT|96 Skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - I got 700 for my smurf with significantly less. LET ME DREAM!D4| All champs| 60K BE| NA| VETERAN ACCOUNT|96 Skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - bumparino please buySearching a Fortnite Account with OG Skinsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey I have an account with the black knight and completed season pass up to S7. Also has every victory umbrella including S1. IM meD4| All champs| 60K BE| NA| VETERAN ACCOUNT|96 Skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - I am selling my account which I have played on for many years.
This account will make it look unboosted as it has been used for many years with a constant track record.
It is currently diamond and has been placed Plat/d
Showing the 5 most recent posts.