Posts by SanderThePandaAlt
4 posts total, newest first.
ruedubs fortnite bro caught useing mpgh virgin exploit V293.9287in General - [QUOTE=L_0r3x0;14335829]could be a imposter bro
- - - Updated - - -
Dave84311 epic games might sue your website, so my guy you better duck tape your ass together because they might push lawsuits against you[/QUOTE]
Unban required.in Staff Disputes - Hello,
A week or so ago I was asking for a temp ban due to personal reasons (thread was moved), would it be possible to have an unban on my main?
Best regards, Sander.Samsung Galaxy Foldin General - I wouldn't be spending 2.000 on a phone that is foldable, I would rather buy a tabled instead for that price, or a PC build that is 1,5k LOLDid MPGH make your life better??in General - There is so much I can say about how much this forum has helped me, so many to put into the detail and it would be way too long to read for people in this forum.
It has nearly perfected English language that was near im
Showing the 4 most recent posts.