Posts by StubbyOgre
69 posts total, newest first.
Prototype CA Once Again | Full Aimbot | ESP | RemoteKill | More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Does Byteciphering still work?Error Code = -60in Combat Arms Help - I tried all of those things. Restarted my computer, cleaned all my browsing data, restarted again, shut off my antivirus, and it still didn't work.
Any other suggestions? :/Error Code = -60in Combat Arms Help - Yeah, I was playing about three weeks ago, I guess they recently patched.
Anyways when I try to update, I get an error only seconds after starting.
ERROR CODE = -60
Downloading failed. (43203,12031)
Does anybody haveNightmare CA[NA] 2.8 | Aimbot | Esps | Telekill | Room Crash | Anti Kick | And More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So is this still working or 100% detected?A Real Combat Arms Hack v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - For some reason, my game keeps crashing with it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.