Posts by RPGuserZ1002
4 posts total, newest first.
How do I make a hacked client for Terraria?in Terraria Hacks - Alright I'll friend you tomorrow because I don't have time now.How do I make a hacked client for Terraria?in Terraria Hacks - Thank you for your time Kyle! I appreciate it so much that you spent your time helping me here. Do you mind adding you on disc0rd so i can ask you questions?How do I make a hacked client for Terraria?in Terraria Hacks - Thank you for answering Kyle, i have decided to make a client that it is internal and has hooked methods. I have downloaded dnSpy and I got used to it a little bit. I've already opened terraria on dnSpy http://prntscr.coHow do I make a hacked client for Terraria?in Terraria Hacks - Hello everyone,
I am a new user on the forums. I've discovered this forum a month ago, but I have created an account today. I have tried some of the Terraria hacks clients here, and I like them.
I was always wonderin
Showing the 4 most recent posts.