Posts by KF1337
35 posts total, newest first.
[C++] Glow function not working, not spotting the errorin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Since i can't edit my previous post anymore, I wanted to say: I FIXED IT.
Here's what I did:
1. Dumped the project.
2. Actually learned C++
3. Started new project from scratch
4. Fixed everything
5. ???
6. Profit.
On aCS:GO Simple External Glow Esp [Source]in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - You can use "hazedumper" for this.CS:GO Simple External Glow Esp [Source]in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=asuna039;14664173]how to compile and what is compile wtf is this cheat im so confused[/QUOTE]
It's easy.
Learn CPP.
Learn VS17.
Ctrl+Shift+B.💰 [PC] [FREE] MONEY DROP LOBBY | GTA V 💰in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - SC: KF1337Singleplayer Cheatsin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - Hey MPGH community,
I was wondering if there are any SP cheats available that you can recommend?
I just want something to mess around with in SP, not GTA:O atm.
Have a good day!
EDIT:
I amt not in the GTA cheating sc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.