Posts by ItachiUnknown
4 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms: Reloaded Hack v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=isaiahfeldt;14343958]any plans to update this? this was a breath of fresh air for CA for once[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'll work on updating it and adding some more stuff in the next couple days.Combat Arms: Reloaded Hack v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Burnteggs96;14341366]EDIT:
Doesnt work for me, ive tried a couple of old injectors as well, and nothing. Im using the USB method, (inject from usb, then remove) also opening CA first does not work. Crashes as sooCombat Arms: Reloaded Hack v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=totipro2;14340176]The game crash instantly.[/QUOTE]
Try injecting it a couple more times, might have just been a weird error. If that doesn't work, try starting the game in windowed mode and then injecting.Combat Arms: Reloaded Hack v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I was bored this weekend and decided to dig up some stuff I worked on for this game a while ago, so here I am posting it. It might be a bit buggy so just post the bugs here and I will work on fixing them when I have time
Showing the 4 most recent posts.