Posts by darkunit22
21 posts total, newest first.
Runescape Membership for RP.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I have a 35 day Runescape membership card that I want to trade for $10 worth of league of legends RP.
PM me if interested.What's wrong with my code?in C++/C Programming - Thank you abuckau907 for clearing it all up for me! Everything is running nicely and error free ;)
/ClosedWhat's wrong with my code?in C++/C Programming - Yah that is what I ended up doing. And I would but I'm supposed to code this specific program with certain specifications that were predefined... :hidesmile:
And could I in contact with you in another way?What's wrong with my code?in C++/C Programming - Do you think it would make sense to do an if statement right after the make and model are prompted saying if make and model = done then break?What's wrong with my code?in C++/C Programming - Oh yah I had the extra () just forgot to type it since I made that last post from mobile. :\
But see what's weird is that I can type done done when prompted but it'll go through all the way and then stop. I want it to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.