Posts by X_Slim
250 posts total, newest first.
Jokerin General - I thought the movie was actually pretty good throughout. Definitely not the best of all-time type but it's good.Anyone used whitening strips or Whitening kits for your teeth? Do they work?in General - I used it a lot like a year ago and it actually worked pretty well you just have to be dedicated to it. Now I just get it professionally done.Kurds in Syriain General - Welp people decided it was a great idea to vote for Trump so I mean...COD Mobile levelin General - I saw one of my friends playing it yesterday. For a mobile game, it actually doesn't look too bad. I think I'll give it a try.HARPAin General - Honestly, any individual's sense of freedom is really subjective. You are only as free as you think you are.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.