Posts by vbpointer85
85 posts total, newest first.
best perm sniperin Combat Arms Discussions - L9 AW is the way to go. IDC about stats, only looks so...as long as it's 1hko I'm good![PREVEW] [CA HSK] Version 1.0in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Kinda Gets Annoying When You Type Like This. You Know What I Mean?Menu Or Numpad.in Combat Arms Discussions - Definitely Menu. For numberpads, it's so hard to tell if you even activated the hacks or not. They should at least make a beeping noise or something...Combat Arms Public AFKBOT by [MPGH] Zoomin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [quote=dk6640;2037867]aimbot? working? undetected?[/quote]
This guy is too funny! ahahahahha...first post and denied! xDWhat NX pistol is the best?in Combat Arms Discussions - I prefer the USP SE. It's got pretty high damage and high rate of fire. It's great when your primary weapon runs out of ammo. Whip out the uSP and RAPE some nubs :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.