Posts by Johnny Wolf
310 posts total, newest first.
Warrock weapon binderin WarRock Discussions - Hey everyone, I was just wondering why does the weapon binder d/c you when you take 5 shots with a sniper rifle?My first ever video :)in Combat Arms Video Sharing - sorry guys for late post...but yeah I used in game recorder does it look worst that way?? and I edited the video with sony vegas pro v10 to make it brighter and stuff :)...thanks for the complimentsMy first ever video :)in Combat Arms Video Sharing - [quote=FlashJr;4944885]I'd say it's kinda good for your first video ever boh1[/quote]
That's exactly what I wanted to hear :) I just need to work on the fx of the kills in my next video...My first ever video :)in Combat Arms Video Sharing - Thanks guys yeah my computer ain't the best around so I tried to record...very hard free running and recording with my sucky computer haha :PMy first ever video :)in Combat Arms Video Sharing - Yo check it out I went legit like 2 years ago after one of my accounts had gotten perma banned and this is my new account :P 2nd LT +5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi-IpbIwt8o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.