Posts by peppersoso
3 posts total, newest first.
CodMw2 MultiHack By_Secure 2.01in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=hadgfu;1887368]I don't think it works for XP. (I also have XP)I saw it wasn't approved yesterday night so I downloaded it at noon injected it and all and i got nothing when in game and I tried again in it said i aFourier 2.1a - Free Weekend Editionin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - it works but it makes chat spam after every one kill
which means,
harrier, pave row .. etc makes hell of chat spamming
something like "megaslave owns you"Fourier 2.1a - Free Weekend Editionin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - OMG this chat spamming is really something...
can't use the file on other link because of its chat spamming... lol
2 sentences after every 1 kill
= 40kill will make 80 lines of chat spamming
Showing the 3 most recent posts.