Posts by ceelo
29 posts total, newest first.
GET VIP BITCH RAPin Art & Graphic Design - lol shes cuteThe Sickest To Spit On MPGH King Me Nowin Art & Graphic Design - [quote=Derek;1146239]You wanna diss me
ill make u sure u dont live past fifty
If u really wanna diss learn to rap before you get clapped
get out this section your just a disgrace
i bet u never made it to first base
The Sickest To Spit On MPGH King Me Nowin Art & Graphic Design - Dariq
"You Just A Wack Choob With 3 Post"
N Derek 4rm Canada, U only Know About Cheese Toast"
Like they Say AYE- I know they got ya health plan ready-
u about to take a trip quicka then the Shit That Got Mike Gone-The Sickest To Spit On MPGH King Me Nowin Art & Graphic Design - Look
You Not I'll Son, U Just Sick,N Ill get you some Asprin,
Get U Boardwalked On- Trynna Mess With My Taxes
10% Intrest, cause my money i stack it-
Tripple N Double=Flippin, I just Practice Gymnastics-
Coach CeCheckin Art & Graphic Design - missed---------
Showing the 5 most recent posts.