Posts by BlackWindows
2 posts total, newest first.
Delete progress, clean save?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - "I have officially quit MPGH. I am breaking all ties with the site."
"The chain of events that led to me being temp banned for 1 week so I couldn't get minion, then the minion who got picked was literally the least qualChanging Player Level for Shardsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=JustTheAndy;14431696]They can't patch what they don't know about[/QUOTE]
Im talking about fiddler and they can patch itChanging Player Level for Shardsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=BukkitBuilder;14430798]it would get patched. But it's not too hard to figure out how it works.[/QUOTE]
The next guy ^^ they will patch everythingauric cellsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Turkey , Russian and Argetinia :) , htt ps://steamdb info/app/1009820/Bloodpoint service for Dead by Daylightin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Gigante051;14378103]Yep, also you should read the rules[/QUOTE]
You too "I'm selling the bypass" bobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.