Posts by gdmatt
3 posts total, newest first.
Black ops Rank hack!?!in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Not unless you hack into the database that stores all the information. I have heard whispers of paid hacks that do it, but doing so will result in a ban and potential legal action against you, as it's hacking into TreyarHow can I prestige in Combat training?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - There is no way to prestige in Combat Training on the PC. There was an exploit on the consoles that allowed it, however I believe the patch that was recently released has prevented it, correct me if I am wrong.Anyone having problems with create a class?in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - I get that problem and the solution I found is just to buy one or two items at a time. Your CoD points are often displayed incorrectly, meaning you are purchasing items that you actually can't afford, so it resets the cl
Showing the 3 most recent posts.