Posts by 1545
25 posts total, newest first.
Just 1 hack...in Combat Arms Hack Requests - I know this hack is aready around But i like being legit and its more fun
The hack I want to request is just Room D/C or room crash because Whenever someones hacking i want to D/C the room
so that its fair. I don't neHack Injection:Errorin Combat Arms Help - im having the same problem. i trie putting in combatarms folder and system32 and tried portal...QUARINTINE KILL CREEK ROCK GLITCHin Combat Arms Glitches - gimme your ign and ill add you and we can play and i can show you how!REMOVE TEXTURES WITHOUT BLACK CIFHER ERRORin Combat Arms Help - so when i try to remove textures because it makes me lagg with 8v8 i get a currupted error when game starts. Anyway to bypasss?boboboboboboExiled Public -Reloaded- v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - YUP GUYS ITS PATCHED!!!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.