Posts by Last1Standn
9 posts total, newest first.
I need a trainer or hack for my actually lifein General - Yea I wish I was young I'm about middle age with kids. Might be a mid life crisis than.
- - - Updated - - -
Your right about that. I'm not usually like that but sometimes it is like that but the moment passed. It was nI need a trainer or hack for my actually lifein General - Sometimes it feels when I try everyone around me is still better financially. When I speak out loud about it people seem to care but actually don't. I'm not sure if I failed in life or just have zombies around me. VentinI Fucking Hate White Peoplein Flaming & Rage - I love white women but hate white people. Figure that shit out.I fucking hate my boss, he fired mein Flaming & Rage - Did you tell him anything? If you didn't than you didn't properly fire yourself. Your allowed one redoSex strikein General - I will support the strike until I am offered sex or come upon it. I'm weak....I'm sorry.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.