Posts by rclarkson
21 posts total, newest first.
lag reducersin Operation 7 General - Are there any other ways besides GameBooster that can help reduce my lag?White World modin Combat Arms Mod Request - Seriously, theres ways to get around everything, give the guy a break, I'm looking for a white world, too. Is there any way to bypass the mod scanner?OP7 Public Hack (10.03.)in Operation 7 Hacks - Great hack! Makes me lag a lil bit tho.What Gun Do You Prefer?in Operation 7 General - I prefer the Mossberg 590 with slugs in it. I use it more than my primary most of the time. Now if I could only find a way to get an AA-12...can someone tell me how to make white walls. It helps reduce my screen lagin Operation 7 General - My computer doesn't play games well and OP7 is no exception. I can play it decently if all the visual features are turned off, but if I had white textures everywhere, it would make my life a hell of a lot easier. Anyone
Showing the 5 most recent posts.