Posts by Wizon
5 posts total, newest first.
Starting a Banana Kush Farmin Growing - Thank you a bunch man! lol for any one still on this post I had one seed pop out of the pack it was like a pop up toy or the game sorry the seed literally poped out some were in the garden while my grandma and I were plaStarting a Banana Kush Farmin Growing - Thank you man! I hear that gorilla glue is the best so I hope and am looking forward to these buds =) just got my nutrients today fox farms 3 packStarting a Banana Kush Farmin Growing - Thank You All for you're reply's, I tried topping ounce I think 2 weeks or so after I got the clone and I heard it grew good. and I ended up not being able to buy the banana kush seeds and went with monster gorilla glue Reverse Engineers Needed (Wizardry)in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - :) Hello,
Everyone I am looking for Anyone interested in bringing in help to a game being revived Called Wizardry Online.
wether You Know or some you know can deal in asm, or debugging, decompiling, coding, reverse Starting a Banana Kush Farmin Growing - Dave84311 thank you for you're reply, i'm growing a 60%indica 40% sativa. And just growing 6 plants. ive only tried super cropping ounce out of 3 grows. so i don't know if i should grow a couple more times before i start
Showing the 5 most recent posts.